The main points to apply internal signing are:
- The Logo / Logos sign of the company / companies. The main sign of the building, which shows the offered services per level. The point, where the sign is usually placed, is nearby the elevator or the stairs, where the visitors rest or change levels.
- Floor level sign, which repeats the sections of the specific level. In many cases, the above sign can also be directional with the use of arrows The point of installation is usually near the entrance of each floor opposite to the elevator.
- Door signs and individual office signs providing information on the kind of usage, office numbers, employee names.
- Other common implementations are the suspended directional signs as well as the two-sided signs.
For safety signing, standardized texts, signs and colors are used as follows:
- Red and Black for banning signs
- Yellow and Black for warning and danger signs
- Blue for obligation signs
- Red for danger, alarm, equipment for firefighting signs
- Green for escape, help or safety situation signs
Outdoor signing to indicate the company, organization, etc. The signs are usually placed at the entrance point or next to logos with basic directions such as entrance, parking, etc.